Peak 6

Bill put it down to being bullied at school or being on the waves for too long ( was going to say being the boy in the barrel for too long, but would not dare now).
I understand that you care and get fed up of some of the political side of things
You say what you feel at the time so while not always right is said with the best intentions at the time

I can't wait for the in-depth interview with Max where he explains everything that has been going on, and what the plans are for the future of the club...

oh.. wait...

Quite possibly, or maybe not. Perhaps Max has found new partners. No doubt we will find out in due course. In the meantime looking forward to weds night.

Quite possibly, or maybe not. Perhaps Max has found new partners. No doubt we will find out in due course. In the meantime looking forward to weds night.

Just have a feeling that at last there will be progress with the training complex, and with a bit of luck, a new stadium, with safe standing, and ice cream parlours, and free rides for the kids.

Spending heavy on two unproven players (at this level ) isn't the action of someone who wants to sell is it ?

The club are carrying more debt than before as a result.

Hopefully its a move to get rid of a joint owner who didn't want to Invest off the field but who still would have been entitled to 25% of the clubs value if a stadium / training facilities were built.

G
Yet again Bill Mcgarrycherry wins the prize for the most ignorant post of the day. The combination of swearing, and insults at "fellow" fans leads me to think he's an imposter. Are you a Scummer in disguise?

Into the Tardis again...Feb 18 to Jan 19 ! HaHa! HoHo! Peakys were here..Now their gonna go!

;