**************** performance

At least the bloke ( R&R) has got opinions..and they are as valid as anyone else's....he cares about the club !
Most of his detractors have got f√ck -all of any substance to offer up as alternatives !
It's quite pathetic seeing them squirming every day...and they think they own the f√cking Forum.
They give me sh*t too fairly regularly and get nowhere with it purely because its not potent enough to get through my skin.
If we want a Football Town mentality we have to embrace All Cherry opinions....and streamline any aggression OUTWARDS towards the likes of Leeds and Manu or any that seeks to put us down.....and conversely be friendly to those at other clubs that are like so !

Football Town is what we need strive for....and we wont get that from the Corporate Snowflakes !

Take it or leave it..I know I'm right.

You don't like "fans" who collapse like a wet paper bag against tough opponents but love ones who end over for all and sundry before a ball is kicked in anger?

Ahhhh, a learned scholar. Have you studied and deciphered The Tapestries from throughout mankind's time ?

;)
No..but I'm away to Google that right now...I think there are several publications under that name..one is a novel by Kien Nguyen about a boy in Viet Nam..i'm aware of that one but I've only skimmed it in our bookshop.

No..but I'm away to Google that right now...I think there are several publications under that name..one is a novel by Kien Nguyen about a boy in Viet Nam..i'm aware of that one but I've only skimmed it in our bookshop.

May take a look actually. Spent a month travelling from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) in the South, to Hanoi in the north. Good memories (well, apart from the time 5 'locals' jumped into my cab and took my money :D, Was as a setup. Jumped on motorbike 'taxsi' with my mate when leaving a bar. The one I was on pretended to break down in a random area, I jumped into a cab that conveniently turned up and then...).

One of the main things I can recall is the sea of motorbikies/mopeds in each city/town and most Vietnamese asking 'are you American', and the 'American War' museum and all the stuff around Agent Orange - evil stuff. Crawling through the 'tourist' widened Kuchi (spelling?) tunnels in the middle of the humid jungle, thinking 'f*** must have been terrifying being sent down these hell holes'. No wonder such a large % of US forces used opium/heroin when out there.

SE Asia is a fascinating part of the world, really interesting history/culture. As is the case everywhere imo, most the indigenous peoples were really nice ime, but god, have they had some evil stuff take place in that region, in fairly recent times too.

Last edited:
You don't like "fans" who collapse like a wet paper bag against tough opponents but love ones who end over for all and sundry before a ball is kicked in anger?
You've actually confused me with that.....why would I like fans who collapse like a wet paper bag.. ?
And do you mean 'bend' over for opposing fans...by being friendly ..if they are friendly.

Can I plead 'part - guilty' !

Ye Gods ...it gets worse....there is a definite Sense of Humour Bypass this weekend among the majority of the Forum... and then there are those that don't bother to read the posts properly and fail to comprehend what a poster actually means or is hinting at

Last edited:

;