Philip

Fair enough, maybe I was being a bit harsh. Just being as Jeff and Lewis aren't what anyone would call attacking midfielders it does make him seem a little redundant. Wouldn't be a bad signing in my opinion, just not sure he'd get a huge amount of pitch time

Fair enough, maybe I was being a bit harsh. Just being as Jeff and Lewis aren't what anyone would call attacking midfielders it does make him seem a little redundant. Wouldn't be a bad signing in my opinion, just not sure he'd get a huge amount of pitch time
As mentioned above by someone else, I’d rather have Mooy if we got anyone from there. The little I’ve seen of Billing looked decent enough though. Squad player yes, automatic starter probably not.

I'm not sure he is that much of a defensive midfielder tbf.......looked quite creative whenever i've seen him which admittedly isn't that often.....did see him against Wolves though where he was outstanding.... very good on the ball ...tricks flicks completely took the piss........along with Mooy he also ran rings around our midfield in our home game against them.....he'd look much better playing for a more attack minded team too....sign him up.

Hmmm, view from a mate who supports the Udders

Personally I’m not a fan of his. He can be amazing, and when he’s on his game he can change matches. I think he’s not terribly effective most of the time though, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he was injured for most of the season we stayed in the prem, and played nearly every game last season.

With a better squad of players around him he’s got the potential to develop into a decent player though.

Personally I’m not a fan of his. He can be amazing, and when he’s on his game he can change matches. I think he’s not terribly effective most of the time though, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he was injured for most of the season we stayed in the prem, and played nearly every game last season.

With a better squad of players around him he’s got the potential to develop into a decent player though.

Guess they shouldn't have voted him as player of the season then, if he's that w**k. :D

Guess that last sentence is the key here....

As mentioned above by someone else, I’d rather have Mooy if we got anyone from there. The little I’ve seen of Billing looked decent enough though. Squad player yes, automatic starter probably not.
Agree. There's only one Huddersfield player we should be courting and it isn't Billing.

A lot depends on age....even though Mooy is only 28, I can see why Eddie would prefer to go for Billing.

I
Mooy is no doubt better than what we have other than Lerma of course but we've enough slow midfielders tbh.....he'd make Gosling look like Alan Wells.
Don't think Mooy was an automatic starter in a struggling side last season. Other clubs supporters seem to covet him more than other clubs managers

Billing doesn’t seem popular with their fans, but perhaps not surprising if the translation of his interview is accurate.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/112289/billing-bold-dk-interview

Eddie has previously said he researches players’ characters before signing them so will be interesting to see if anything comes of this. From the interview, it could be just as likely that Billing’s agent is trying to drum up business.

According to Huddersfield fans on Twitter....Peter Billing is in Bournemouth today....his usual driver has posted an Instagram photo on the seafront.

;