Philip

So Richie had enough pace to be a winger but not enough to be a Wing back?....LOL Comedy gold.

Well he didn't have pace...lol neither did Marc Pugh, and yes they could be wingers without pace at that time but they were never wing backs, they were skillful wide midfielders with good delivery, quite old school in these modern times.

They're not shite, and we shouldn't be playing with LWB's anyway in the Championship ffs as its a back 5.
Matt Ritchie would do no better than any of them and he was never a phucking wing back never had pace. He was skillful and a hard worker who could play on either wing but all his attacking instinct has been coached out of him by Bruce and he's now 31 and used to being a LB.
I’m sorry, but as left backs they are shite. Don’t know what you’ve been watching to form a different opinion. I exclude Zemura from this as he hasn’t played enough to judge.

I’m sorry, but as left backs they are shite. Don’t know what you’ve been watching to form a different opinion. I exclude Zemura from this as he hasn’t played enough to judge.

Rico has had few bad matches but last season he did well at LB in PL. Kelly looks awful as a CB haven't really seen him as a LB so dunno how you can't judge that.

What are you talking about? Left wing back is our major weak position, it’s irrelevant how many we have when they’re all shite.
I would take Richie as a left back all day long over Rico or Kelly, who are simply not good enough and shouldn't be anywhere near this team imo. If we can't have him we desperately need another in or play Smith.

Yes he scored the most goals for us in the best league in the world. Simple to understand surely?

McDougall scored more in the old 1st Div for the 4 clubs he was with...than King in the PL with us.. No comparison!

This 20-21 PL is far from the best League in the World..its behind Germany and France...and not as good as Argentina's or Brazil's 2nd Divisions...
The Press will say different...but its all bollux !

McDougall scored more in the old 1st Div for the 4 clubs he was with...than King in the PL with us.. No comparison!

This 20-21 PL is far from the best League in the World..its behind Germany and France...and not as good as Argentina's or Brazil's 2nd Divisions...
The Press will say different...but its all bollux !

Living in the clouds Brian, lol Ligue 1 and Bundesliga are 1 team leagues.
Ted Mac scored more goals with 4 clubs being the difference.

Living in the clouds Brian, lol Ligue 1 and Bundesliga are 1 team leagues.
Ted Mac scored more goals with 4 clubs being the difference.

King will never reach Teds total output in the top Division ! He is not sharp enough and does not have the heading ability of Ted Mac. He is not as good as Boyer was either!
The PL is crap...Man Utd are crap...see tonights result..
Elite Football is slipping badly.. why be mesmirised by it ?

Fck me thats embarrassing......Forest....Wycombe....Rotherham,,,,,Brentford....i could go on....and you didn''t see him play as a LB?.....LOL

Did we really play 4 at the back that many times? Hard to remember, we did at Luton I think and Smith was LB

Ritchie and Pugh were never WB's though despite your judgement

King will never reach Teds total output in the top Division ! He is not sharp enough and does not have the heading ability of Ted Mac. He is not as good as Boyer was either!
The PL is crap...Man Utd are crap...see tonights result..
Elite Football is slipping badly.. why be mesmirised by it ?

Thierry Henry is technically a better player than any old phucking striker from the 60s-80's don't care what you say. I didn't like Henry either because he was too good. There is no doubt that modern footballers have an extra yard and the competition from other teams has got harder.

;