Philip

I think Billing has been very good since JW took over from JT. As a defensive midfielder, he's not the best but in the more advanced role, he's been pretty impressive. I think selling him right now would be a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree... Feel sad for JT. The club did the right thing I think but not necessarily in the right way. Maybe JT was too much on their level as the coach to command authority and respect. Not what he deserved, though after his years of devotion and service. Struggled in management for us but still a bloody good coach.

Agree... I think Billing ended and has started well... I know you should not really listen to the guff that footballers say, but he seems to be saying the right things about getting his game sorted and being happy hear (unlike some others)...

Slightly OT but everything we are hearing about Parker so far is positive... Small piece here about SP's vision and how he is transforming the club's identity back...

https://www.vavel.com/en/football/2...rnemouth-want-three-or-four-more-players.html

Really had a fantastic season for us last year, can’t see why he would want to goto a club like Norwich and probably end up relegated.

pleased he’s fully committed here.
I think he needs to put down some roots for a few seasons and feel wanted at a club. Unfortunately because of the size of the guy people expect him to sh#thouse and steamroller the opposition and he gets accused ( wrongly ) of being lazy. Huddersfield supporters like ours are split on him. He's Marmite atm but could turn out to become a real favourite.

We’ve got Bil-ling
Phil-lip Bil-ling
I just don’t think you understand
He’s very tall
He can’t head the ball
We’ve got Phil-lip Bil-ling

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
We got a 6 foot 6 Phil Bill, get your hands up!
We got a 15 mill Phil Bill, get your hands up!
We got a number 29 Phil Billl, get your hands up!
We got a Danish Phil Bill , get your hands up!

or something like that...

Nah, it'll be like Rambo.

Kiss the badge one day, get bought a drink spiked with Rohypnol and wake up at a new club claiming it was all a big mistake the next.

Nah. He's not going to a yoyo team... He's in a good position at Bournemouth. If a middle table club come in for him, sure he'll go but not Norwich.

Unlucky not to score last night. Would have been a wonderful team goal. Seems like he's not really been on it as much the last few matches he's played in. Still recovering from illness?

;