Photos

You've got to give the bloke his due though.

You see that kind of stuff all the time in the Winter Olympic, he just didn't have is tin try under him.

If those charming souls over at the Oatcake start accusing us of diving or cheating again, I suggest that we send them this.

On second thoughts, they would probably approve.

Ken Baileys Ghost - 3/2/2018 18:37

You see that kind of stuff all the time in the Winter Olympic, he just didn't have is tin tray under him.

The Olympics one (with the tray!) is a 'luge' Ken, the football one is a 'lunge'!!
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

They are dirty violent sinkers on and off the pitch . Always have been always will be .

Apart from one lovely young lady who I met after a 2-1 home defeat by them who accompanied us to the Academy that night . Beer and laughs, good night :lovers:

<p>Press reply</p><p>Press use rich text editor</p><p>Press the picture  and pop menu will come appear </p><p>Put where the image comes from in the image url option</p><p>and an image should appear when you press submit<br /></p>

The whole picture posting thing looks a bit broken to me.

Half the time I post a picture it appears as a picture, half the time as an attachment.

What's that all about then?

in this thread, redhouse has managed to do with the same image, what I and others have failed to do.

­So why does that one work for me, same browser as earlier etc.

As does the first one, that wouldn't appear earlier.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DVIMcERXkAAHsyy.jpg
    DVIMcERXkAAHsyy.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 0
So how about posting any link with an iPad ?

It's a riddle ,wrapped in a mystery ,inside an enigma .

;