Players last night

johnycarper

First Team

Not sure if I missed this on here but its some of the guys talking about the championship and interesting,but at the start Tommy says that matt ritchie is living in ringwood has he always been there.No speculation just a long way to newcastle.

Not sure if I missed this on here but its some of the guys talking about the championship and interesting,but at the start Tommy says that matt ritchie is living in ringwood has he always been there.No speculation just a long way to newcastle.

Watched it last night, really enjoyed it. I think Ritchie has always had a house down here

Isn't he a South coast lad despite playing for Scotland!?

Probably make his home down your way - better than Newcastle probably!

...Tommy says that matt ritchie is living in ringwood has he always been there.No speculation just a long way to newcastle.

Tony Pulis had a house around Bournemouth somewhere while managing Stoke and, before he joined us, Darren Anderton would drive from Poole/Bournemouth to Tottenham.

This might comes across a bit stalker-ish (although he did also mention it in the BOTN podcast).

He used to live in Whiteley but moved to the New Forest when we got promoted to the Premier League.

He had never been to Scotland until they called him up to play for them.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13206287.matt-ritchie-ive-never-set-foot-in-scotland/

I think there was someone, maybe Northern Irish, who made his debut in an away match and so played for the national team before ever visiting the country.

I have a feeling that was Maik Taylor. He didn't even have a family connection to Northern Ireland (or the Republic, for that matter), but was born on an Army base in Germany to British parents. FIFA rules at the time said that British passport holders born abroad were eligible to represent any of the four home nations, and they called him up first.

I have a feeling that was Maik Taylor. He didn't even have a family connection to Northern Ireland (or the Republic, for that matter), but was born on an Army base in Germany to British parents. FIFA rules at the time that British passport holders born abroad were eligible to represent any of the four home nations, and they called him up first.
Didn't Tony Cascarino play 80 odd games for Ireland....then when he finished playing they found out he wasn't eligible. .........:ooops:

Tony Pulis had a house around Bournemouth somewhere while managing Stoke and, before he joined us, Darren Anderton would drive from Poole/Bournemouth to Tottenham.

He has a house very near Graham Souness in a select part of Poole that a journalist would call Sandbanks but I'd call it somewhere between Lilliput, Shore Road and Canford Cliffs.

;