Playing Fine

NWCherries98

Fans' Favourite
That’s all we need to do. We just need to put in average performances against the vast majority of these mid table teams, and we will most likely scrounge enough wins to finish top 6. It might sound arrogant but that’s the cold, hard truth. It’s what we were doing up until 2021 and we were laughably still in the Top 2. Just look at Swansea and Norwich; they had been the top 2 for a while and both are beyond average imo. The only team that’s impressed me this season is Brentford

The problem is, we haven’t even been playing “Fine”. We’ve been absolutely fucking appalling in every facet of play. We lost 4 on the bounce and we’re still in the Top 6 with a 5 point cushion FFS! A squad of players with this pEdiGrEe can simply play alright and beat some of the better teams in this league. The fact that they haven’t even been doing THAT is honestly despicable.

If we can just get in a manager who’s managed before at any kind of decent level, I wholeheartedly believe we can shithouse our way to promotion. We just need to start, at the very least, playing fine. Don’t piss about with Terry doing his apprenticeship, get someone in with something to offer now and let’s get going already.

I know this might seem a bit cunty but honestly just look at our squad. LOOK at them. Good god, even a modicum of confidence and effort and we’d be battering some of the sorry lot in this league. It’s pissing me off no end that we’ve been this bad for this long. It can’t be that hard to play even half as good as they’re able to, and start blandly winning some games CAN it?

UTCIAD

;