Pochettino

Schmiegel

New Signing
Sky; "In terms of what happened today......Do you think your players let themselves down and let their team down?" Mauricio...."I have nusssing to say.........EEEEEsssssss Fuutbaaal.....Si......Mingya!!!!! Bur wha" happpin essss wha happpppennnnn.....Eeeeesssss futballl". So eloquently put.

Sky; "In terms of what happened today......Do you think your players let themselves down and let their team down?" Mauricio...."I have nusssing to say.........EEEEEsssssss Fuutbaaal.....Si......Mingya!!!!! Bur wha" happpin essss wha happpppennnnn.....Eeeeesssss futballl". So eloquently put.

How’s your Spanish, Minty?

I swear his English is normally far better and far more comprehensible these days than that interview today. Could hardly understand a word of what he was mumbling. Tail between his legs?

I swear his English is normally far better and far more comprehensible these days than that interview today. Could hardly understand a word of what he was mumbling. Tail between his legs?
"Ayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Wasssamatta U? EEEEEEEESSSSSS FUUUUUDBALLL. Fuggedabouddit" Mauricio Pochettino

point being you pulled seafront up on not knowing where he from, when as it turns out you dont either. and saying his descendants are italian i mean how far back are you going with this 100 years? 200 years? longer?
Who cares?

;