Points needed for safety?

As posted on another thread, wouldn’t surprise me at all if 31 ends up being enough but one more win would certainly do it.

As posted on another thread, wouldn’t surprise me at all if 31 ends up being enough but one more win would certainly do it.
Yes agree with this, are luton going to get 11 more from 12 games? So far 20 from 26.

Yes agree with this, are luton going to get 11 more from 12 games? So far 20 from 26.
There's always one team. Leicester 2014/15 season winning last seven to send Burnley down and secure safety. Have the powers that be the b@lls to punish Everton again and Forest first time. I think not as this may give them the means to not overly punish city and ANother.

We’re safe. Luton won’t get 30 points, they still have to play City, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham away from home.

I can't believe anyone thinks we are not already safe.
We are NOT the club that Luton will put in danger - despite the fact they could take 6 points off us ....Forest, Everton, Brentford and Palace are the fall guys, all of whom we have a game in hand of..
If you make a little chart and highlight ALL the 6 point games....you will see what I mean.

It's not mathematically impossible that we could finish in 18th...but it's NOT going to happen.

Luton are a fighting unit and always capable of picking up points where one would least expect. We have to take maximum points from Sheff utd and Luton. We must aim for the 40 point bench mark.

We have to careful against Sheff Utd as they will be like a wounded animal on Saturday. We must also be mindful of the fact that they know they are going down and the pressure will be off them. Teams in this position now tend to play with freedom and can cause us problems.

Luton are a fighting unit and always capable of picking up points where one would least expect. We have to take maximum points from Sheff utd and Luton. We must aim for the 40 point bench mark.

We have to careful against Sheff Utd as they will be like a wounded animal on Saturday. We must also be mindful of the fact that they know they are going down and the pressure will be off them. Teams in this position now tend to play with freedom and can cause us problems.
40 points is not the benchmark.
How's your predictions going, the bookies must love you.

40 points is not the benchmark.
How's your predictions going, the bookies must love you.
It is very simple, if you get to 40 points one is more or less safe. We don't want to fanny around by saying 34, 35, 36 points should be enough. If we aim for forty that would be more sensible.

Nope. You have predicted AFCB to get beat every week and they have only been beaten in 11 games out of 26, which is 42.3%
Not entirely correct as I have predicted to odd draw here and there. I have a gut feeling that the Sheff Utd game could be a draw as they will come to frustrate us after their Arsenal encounter. They will see us as a side that they can get points off of. Luton will also see us as a team that they have to beat. They were causing us problems in the first encounter we had with them before the abandonment.

Not entirely correct as I have predicted to odd draw here and there. I have a gut feeling that the Sheff Utd game could be a draw as they will come to frustrate us after their Arsenal encounter. They will see us as a side that they can get points off of. Luton will also see us as a team that they have to beat. They were causing us problems in the first encounter we had with them before the abandonment.
‘I have predicted the odd draw here and there’.
I think that shows what a complete balloon head you are.
So you predict a draw and defeat in our next two games, let’s see how you get on.

;