Points needed for safety?

I don't see us going down. I wouldn't write off Luton yet though. Last season we were bottom with 21 points after 25 games. We then took 18 points from our next 9 games when most pundits expected us to go down. The back end of the season is when teams down the bottom start winning games they're not expected to.
League was very tight last season though, any three teams in the bottom half could have gone down at that point. Not many fighting down there this time around. Luton have already played Burnley and Sheffield United twice and still have to play Arsenal, Spurs, Man City and West Ham away. They are suffering an injury crisis too. Would be nice to see them do it but if they do survive from this point then Rob Edwards will be the undisputed manager of the season. It’s not impossible technically but it would be a hell of an achievement. In fairness Edwards deserves a lot of credit that they’re even competitive, they only spent circa 15m this season and it’s nearly impossible to compete when your resources are so sparse.

Because he said “I gave up the scouting 2 seasons a go. 30p a mile was the going rate depending who one is working for.”.
Which brings me back to my point. My employer pays me less than the HMRC would give me. 30p a mile probabaly is the going rate. You are literally just digging to try and have a go at someone, which is odd behaviour for an adult, I'm assuming.

I wasn’t literally digging.

I was just pointing out the logical inconsistency in someone claiming to have been a football scout, travelling the country, who demonstrably does not understand mileage allowances.

We should be able to seal safety this month, beat Sheff Utd and Everton and a draw with Luton would be great.
Considering those results, if they happen I'd be happy if we drew both games with Luton as I want them to stay up at the expense of Everton who I think are really due to be relegated. Or Forest even?

Next season, I think there'll be better teams coming up than this so it will be harder for us but all being well we'll improve too.
Re Luton, both of us would be a point better off if we were to both win the home fixtures. But of course, it doesn't work like that!

We are safe already imo. As for the others it’s going to be close and hope lemon stay up and either Everton or forest go down
Latest Opta season simulation has us at 0.1% probability of relegation. Mostly likely final position is 13th.

;