Points updated incorrectly & links are not working!

Winsor Cherry

Star Player
Just gone into my account and surprised to find so many errors! Main error are my points, I understand that around each renewal the season before last drops off but it appears that they have removed last seasons. I attended 15 of the 19 away games last year but now have been reduced to just 9 points.

Amusingly when you click on any of the "click here to learn more" it brings up a 404 page not found message with a giphy of Phil Billing shrugging his shoulders. It suggests that if I feel there is a mistake I should email the media department. What a shambles, I had hoped under the new regime that stuff like this would be a thing of the past.

Just gone into my account and surprised to find so many errors! Main error are my points, I understand that around each renewal the season before last drops off but it appears that they have removed last seasons. I attended 15 of the 19 away games last year but now have been reduced to just 9 points.

Amusingly when you click on any of the "click here to learn more" it brings up a 404 page not found message with a giphy of Phil Billing shrugging his shoulders. It suggests that if I feel there is a mistake I should email the media department. What a shambles, I had hoped under the new regime that stuff like this would be a thing of the past.

Mine is exactly the same. They have taken last season’s away points off and not the season before.

Better sort it as I missed out on Brentford last season and want to go in September.

Every season we have this debate... every season, for 'whatever reason' it is all wrong, and then every season it rights itself...

;