Police using facial recognition cameras

The problem with this attitude is it completely disregards the possibility of deep faking people into videos, plus when that data ends up in private companies and you end up with ads targetted at you when you're stood at a bus stop or the back of a taxi. There are tons of reasons that it's short sighted to have that attitude towards full censorship.

As hoof-it indicates, most people volunteer an amazing / staggering / alarming amount of private data that will lead to ad companies exploiting people. That’s why I don’t use Facebook and stopped using other social media. PS my account is just a pseudonym for Rob Trent too.

As hoof-it indicates, most people volunteer an amazing / staggering / alarming amount of private data that will lead to ad companies exploiting people. That’s why I don’t use Facebook and stopped using other social media. PS my account is just a pseudonym for Rob Trent too.

Plus look at Hong Kong - protesting been changed to a criminal offence. It's all very well people saying it doesn't effect them, until the laws are changed, then it does and it's too late to do anything about it.

Never have liked the filth.
Hot Fuzz was a good film though.

;