Pope.. 'sexual pleasure a gift from god'

No idea what to say quite yet.

On train bsck from saaarthamptons zhithole after all day session... of course I want ta ga home. Duh....

All rests on whether my friend let's me loose up her a***e like a a big sp......Ky firework shortly. Course she will. Just as demented as myself ;)

Please standby gents...

For now, I recommend saltburn... cracking film. Murder on the dancefloor...

Last edited:
Hey...this is some Thread ..Fred.
To get to the bottom of things eh.
But always Respect the Dead,
And who you let in yo' bed..meh.

Beware:
Men in Frocks,
Excluding maybe Jocks,
And Women near Docks
Who likely have Pox.

Last edited:
I hear the Pope is advocating the adoption of this initiative for all catholics who are in work…it’s a seminal moment…

I dread to think how things will turn out if Sundays guests in the Corporate Area are Captain Pugwash and his Crew.
They've just come alongside in Liverpool Docks..and are big Football fans ...Master Bates and Tom the Cabin Boy have a soft spot for the Cherries apparently.although Liverpool are their main love !

I dread to think how things will turn out if Sundays guests in the Corporate Area are Captain Pugwash and his Crew.
They've just come alongside in Liverpool Docks..and are big Football fans ...Master Bates and Tom the Cabin Boy have a soft spot for the Cherries apparently.although Liverpool are their main love !
Not forgetting Seaman Stains!

If they don’t allow condoms in catholic countries soon it will be standing room only in Latin America… when told this the pope replied ‘well that will put a stop to it’

(C) Dave Allen 1985

;