Poppycock

Thats poppycock ok. unless its E.Howe at Everton coming to get, or taking with him, Fraser, Wilson, Ake and Brooks! Everton aint got the money ? No ..ok....but Spurs have...the main issue though...Both have large Stadiums. and I think maybe some clubs will start to veer away from foreign managers.
Sorry PC 'ers....about the word ' foreign' !

Length of contract affects the price so the valuation may not be complete nonsense. The bit about Everton probably is. Agent talk I expect.

Unfortunately would be very surprised if wee man is still with us next season. Contract talks will have been going on for quite some time now (we never let a player run into the last year of their contract unless they refuse to sign ala Ritchie.) He clearly is keeping is options open and looking for a potential move. Remember that if a club signs him for a reduced fee due to his contract running down he then has the bargaining power to demand a higher signing on fee from any buying club. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but do not think Fraser will be a Bournemouth player next season. He does need to be careful thought, as shown by the return of Wilson yesterday, his performances this season have a lot to do with the relationships he has built up with his teammates over many years. There is no guarantee he would perform straight away at this level elsewhere, and he certainly wouldn't be given the time at a club like Everton or west Ham ect who would just go out and splash big money on another winger in six months time if he doesn't produce the goods.

A report on hitc? Just file this under the heading of “crap” and move on. I love Wee Man but can’t see him getting the game time or having the impact he does at other clubs. Some players just fit at a club and he does here.

I do not think wee man seems like the type to angle a move sideways. He seems to like it here and we love him here... I know Eddie does anyway. 100k a week is a little bit too much, because the rest will want a similar amount. Then if the worst happens... EH leaves and we get relegated we are left with a bunch of players who want to leave and we will end up bankrupt. With that said, probably all speculation and nothing to worry about.

Fraser would only move on to follow EH to his next club (which won't happen in the foreseeable future). He's an absolute teachers pet from what I've heard :grinning:

I'd have said the same but then the other week he did accidentally mention playing for a bigger club. I think it was the Liverpool post match, and could easily have been missed, almost certainly subconscious, not a come and get me. Either way the gubbins above is all gubbins, no-one here is getting 100k anytime soon. Spurs only broke the 100k barrier last year

..as with any player if they get an offer from a bigger club, then they will be tempted...it is the football food chain I am afraid

;