Portsmouth

Parking around Fratton Park area shouldn't be affected by the Americas Cup as it's quite a way from where the Americas Cup stuff is going on. The traffic on the way in could be a different story though.

Gotta say I was really impressed how well they played us last year in that cup tie. Moved the ball better than any MLS team I've ever seen, would love to see how they'd stack up against teams in MLS, the play styles are very different. Got into a debate on my TFC forum about this.

I don't think that many will go up,unless you are desperate for a football fix( I am not)
If it was the whole first team maybe,but an 80 mile round trip in this heat plus probably spending a good fifty odd quid for me and my lad to see a mixture of fringe players and development players doesn't make me want to go .
Have fun anyone who does though !!

I reckon Eddie will put out a reasonable team as it's a testimonial match.

How times have changed.... do you remember when Pompey used to honour us with a pre season friendly at our place, to help us out financially . :yikes:

Steady Eddie 1 - 23/7/2016 13:30

I reckon Eddie will put out a reasonable team as it's a testimonial match.

How times have changed.... do you remember when Pompey used to honour us with a pre season friendly at our place, to help us out financially . :yikes:

I don't think they did it to help us out financially,however,they always would bring their full first team squad,Pompey would always sell out their tickets as well....

Subs.

Stanton, Travers, Jordan, Lee, Buckley, Harfield, MacDonald, Butcher, Cornick, Gosling, King, Ibe, Mousset.

;