Positive only

johnycarper

First Team
Morning all,
Im now getting fed up with all the negativity that's continually going on,its monday lets start off with all positive stuff.Yes were relegated and after 50 years of supporting used to the ups and down.Yes some players will and have left and yes I was disappointed with the loyalty of some but thats football.
So that's all the negative posts from me and now its all positive and hopefully encouragement for the club and their season,and it will make us all feel better if were positive.
Looking at the game saturday we still have a lot of talent at the club with some promising youngsters coming through the ranks,and hopefully hold on to some of the experience as well.
We have a new managers and some new back up support who will I am sure bring fresh ideas and get us back to winning and attacking ways that a year ago we were used to.
We still have an owner who wants success but in a sensible way and who looks to be still supporting the management to get promotion.
We wont have to sit and rage about var and listen to the "experts" on saturday night saying were a small club and blah blah blah.
We are Bournemouth we beat the odds and defy the critics but most of all we have a great club and great supporters,so lets all be positive from now on its easy to point the finger of blame from behind a key board,so say well done instead as I am sure on one goes out to lose.
We will win the league

I see nothing negative in selling players who do not want to be here and are not up for the fight, especially when we are selling them for pretty much what they are worth in the current market.

On Saturday we scored five goals from open play with five different goal scorers all of whom are apparently committed to the cause. On top of that we saw some cracking possession football, sublime build up play and effective pressing.

I really don't see what we have to be negative about. Things are moving in a positive direction. Maybe being in the PL has caused some of our fans to become overly melodramatic. I think many clubs' fans would gladly swap places with us right now !

:utc:

I've seen better attacking football being played in our 2 friendlies than for most of last season. Yes they were friendlies but both opponents are playing football at a higher than Championship level and both were pushing for the win.

So far I have been very entertained by Tindall-ball and can't wait for the season to begin.

It's back to real football, isn't it? As my American friends are apt to express it, 'what's not to like?'

- back in the football league
- can compete with each and EVERY team in this division
- even with losing some great players, we have some great ones remaining
- we got rid of a ratbag player who wasn't trying
- cleared off some debt/have money in the bank depending on who you listen to
- enthusiasm on the pitch is there and we seem to like pushing forward
- Tindall-ball might even be an improvement on what became an over-cautious Howe method of trying not to lose.

Just let us in to watch, please!

Having a fluid attacking threat is what we have missed . Fingers crossed we go for it .
I do think we will bring in a couple of players

As I've said elsewhere if JT can put out a team that has hunger and passion with a desire to win then I will be a very happy old man! We've got the players, use them properly in positions in which they are comfortable and I think we'll do well. Just give them time.
:utc:

...no one is leaving early from games at the moment, that is a positive!

At least I'm not getting smacked in the head or kicked in the lower back because the idiot behind me can't control himself when he gets excited.

...no one is leaving early from games at the moment, that is a positive!
Not for Republican it isn’t, he hasn’t got anything to whinge about now. And to make matters worse all the local retailer’s have sold out of Werthers Originals! :grinning:

;