Positives and negatives v Notts Forest

End of the day we are still in the mix with what 8 other teams . Half way through the season now and all have the so called top 6 still to play .
We now have a 2 week break . Need those injured players back and reinforcements in and hope we can start feb with a bang

I doubt the club will put this on AFCB TV.

That's a shame, could be the follow up episode to Parker's ostentatious 'battle cry' in the changing rooms at the end of last season.

Perhaps in black n white, with the theme song from the film, 'Gladiator' .

Not really the full-backs job to deal with someone directly in front of the goal though is it? I'd say it's the centre-backs job. Also at the time I think everyone kind of stopped because as has been discussed on another thread he looked blatantly offside.
If the cross comes in from our left then, yes, I would expect the right back to be covering the far post, the centre backs will have shifted left as the left back should be out there to deal with the danger. Where do you expect the right back to be, beyond the far post?

Interesting how late Jefferson did a circuit to clap the fans on his own, it just felt to me it was a goodbye.
Nothing to see here.
JL is quite often one of the last of the pitch. Might even come to block 1 where our Columbian waving fan has his(JL’s) kids with him.

Interesting take...

I always find it fascinating how different supporters view a game because the general thought process on our forum is the reverse of this...I.e. we should be beating teams like Bournemouth and that we can rest easy knowing you've got one relegation spot wrapped up.

To be fair, i don't think any team in the PL would be satisfied with less than 3 points against either of us.

Southampton, Everton and Wolves have all been terrible, but I just can't see any of them failing to go on a small run before the end of the season.

Adam Smith always lets his marker get goal side, he did the same vs Chelsea. He just isn’t good enough anymore.

On the subject of Lewis Cook, what on earth has happened to him? The player we signed was brave in possession and could glide past opponents when carrying the ball, the Lewis Cook we have now is just a budget version of Andrew Surman, looking to play the safe pass nearly every time and never looking to be proactive on the ball anymore. Rothwell was decent yesterday, it made a huge difference to the team having a central midfielder who was willing to try to be positive and make things happen. I know Forest are poor, but we have played other poor sides this season and Lewis Cook has still offered very little in these games. Have we coached the ability out of him? Have his injuries ruined him? I don’t understand.
He's never actually been very good at all.

Hugely overrated in my opinion.

;