Post Christmas game v Cardiff - Tickets plead

London Cherry

First Team
Thought I’d get in there early to see if anyone can’t go to the Cardiff home on the 30th and wouldn’t mind selling me two tickets? I was hoping it would go to general sale for my Dad but it looks like it’s going to sell out.

Bump. I wonder what the chances are for this game to go ahead?? I’m thinking COVID or cases in the Cardiff camp might derail it. I’m hoping some extra tickets become available online before but would equally take a pair off anyone who now can’t go?!

half the EFL matches on boxing day have already been postponed
can't see much if any football being played for a couple of weeks including both our next two games

I’m still hoping that some return tickets get released tomorrow morning but if this doesn’t happen I’m still looking for two tickets if anyone now can’t go. Happy to meet in the Bournemouth area as travelling down from London. Please DM me. Up the Cherries!

Have now been told no return tickets will go on sale so as we don’t go over 10000! I bet you anything we have under 10000! Therefore now desperately looking for a pair of tickets!

if it does go ahead, then call the ticket office at 10 on the day of the game. they will have tickets available, bound to be returns for this one.
Unfortunately they have told me that no return tickets will be sold. If you know of a pair of tickets going if you could let me know that would be great.

;