Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Adam Smith

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Steve Cook

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Gone with Ake . As great as Wee man’s stats are they are known goals and assists .
Ake’s stats are unknowns as all his countless last second blocks , the amount of headers out , perfect inside the box tackles... we don’t know how many goals he’s saved us but as someone else said I have a feeling we would be a lot closer to the bottom three without him in the team .

Fraser. Just goes to show Eddie can spot raw ability, handle it with care and produce a top quality game changing player. Still young and could pay for a large chunk of infrastructure if needed :)

I would have gone Ake but you get quality if you are prepared to pay for it, Lerma another fine example. Different story with Fraser. It was a punt (to an extent) and now look at him.

Really tough call for me. Could make a case for several of them, most because of their own inconsistency or injuries. Jeff and Cook have been standouts for me. Brooks, Fraser, and Wilson obviously get a lot of attention and have been scintillating when on form

I’ve voted for Wilson. He’s had an excellent season as shown his class at the top level after two devastating knee injuries.

As for the other topic of who would we miss the most? I’m sure some stats can prove me wrong but we’ve had two spells of poorer form this season the first Wilson was missing the second, Steve Cook was missing.

Aké has been by far our most consistent performer in my view, and is always the first (or sometimes only) to apologise if the team put in a bad performance - which has been often this season. What a guy. Fraser and Lerma as runners up.

Voted for Ryan Fraser, a much all round improved player this season and it has shown in his performances so far this season.

;