Pre season friendly

looking forward to the first 'buying tickets online' experience of the season :)

I wasn’t allowed to purchase a ticket when logged in on a laptop but was ok on a mobile. Not sure why.

re price, £15 sounds a lot but you can even pay that for non league games.

Looking at the availability and that tickets are only limited to 10 per person (unless I read the email wrong), I'm surprised how few tickets have sold so far.

Really like the website though. Super snazzy, so well done to all involved in that.

Could any of you fine folk tell why my points have all gone to zero on the AFCB ticket page? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. Many thanks

Looking at the availability and that tickets are only limited to 10 per person (unless I read the email wrong), I'm surprised how few tickets have sold so far.

Really like the website though. Super snazzy, so well done to all involved in that.
A lot of people inc me just are not interested in friendlies even against European Champions League winners that we always beat !!!
Now tell me how and when I can get a ticket for the MK Dons cup game. thats what I want to know!

Could any of you fine folk tell why my points have all gone to zero on the AFCB ticket page? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. Many thanks

not sure, but the points totals now seem to show on a different page. maybe thats the answer?

they're trying to spice up our lives by giving us minimal info for this one

Oh do give them a break, it's not like the ticket office have been doing bugger all since the last pre Covid home game.

No.

Hang on.

It would appear that they almost certainly have.

And still no word on the West Ham friendly either.

Perhaps they've dismissed anyone that had a clue what they were doing in all the backroom areas, including ticketing?

Not feeling confident about getting a ticket for the Rumbelows Cup tie, or even getting our own seats for WBA!

;