Pre-Season - US Tour

Thanks for letting me know.

2 different credit cards not accepted even though not an issue with card company - they say it’s an issue at the seller’s end
I already have an account with AXS and a saved card for buying RSL tickets, so maybe that is why I had no issues.

Are you going to go or is California to far?
Thanks for asking. Tor-LAX is about 5.5 hrs flight, Tor-Heathrow is 7 hrs, so there is something to be said for waiting for the real deal. Can't say at the moment, I have concert tickets on July 17 and July 28 so it would be tight. I suspect that the Wrexham tickets will sell quickly in Cali, might be a good opportunity to do some "star-spotting" as I'm sure Reynolds will have a lot of friends along for the ride.

Wrexham use their celebrity connections very well. Would actually be a good opportunity for us to really take advantage of the Michael B Jordan ownership. Get a little flurry of posts back and forth as it would undoubtedly get some coverage over there.

Get Adams involved as well, if we can.

At the moment the attention will be all about Wrexham because of they way they manage their profile, and the tv series. We're just the "Anonymous PL Opponent" in the matchup. However, we have the star power available in the playing staff and ownership to change that narrative for the target audience.

Wrexham use their celebrity connections very well. Would actually be a good opportunity for us to really take advantage of the Michael B Jordan ownership. Get a little flurry of posts back and forth as it would undoubtedly get some coverage over there.

Get Adams involved as well, if we can.

At the moment the attention will be all about Wrexham because of they way they manage their profile, and the tv series. We're just the "Anonymous PL Opponent" in the matchup. However, we have the star power available in the playing staff and ownership to change that narrative for the target audience.
I think this fixture is a really shrewd move by the owners. It is a fantastic opportunity to raise our profile in the USA. As you say, get the actors trash talking light-heartedly on social media etc to really make it the clash of the Hollywood stars. Then hopefully plenty of folks will tune in to the game and the PL quality of Bournemouth will hopefully shine through. That could lead to people over there choosing AFCB as their favourite PL club instead of one of the traditional “bigger” names.

It also sounds as if this summer tour will be a real eye opener for our players. They seem to be getting the VIP treatment, which Bill is famed for giving to his NHL players. The facilities at LA Galaxy will be top class and they get to visit one of his hotels at a vineyard to see a bit more of what he is all about. It sounds like he is making sure that the players feel valued and in future that should help with their loyalty and effort whenever the going gets tough.

Really looking forward to following this tour, will be something a bit different.

Just took a look on retail site, doesn't look like a lot of seats left.

However, we must now be in the "big time" because there are a few tickets on the re-sale site StubHub Tickets priced from $116Cdn to $254Cdn and identified as a "Hot Event".

;