Premier League season ticket price rises

Could do with mean, median and quartile figures for this. Just having the range doesn't tell the full story. We know from the average spend per seat that AFCB are fairly high.

Would be interesting to see, not sure if he will do it though, but I’ll keep an eye out.

Could do with mean, median and quartile figures for this. Just having the range doesn't tell the full story. We know from the average spend per seat that AFCB are fairly high.

You've previously implied there's a bit of fudging of figures for good PR which I don't necessarily agree with but it's definitely a very difficult thing to compare using a simple graph. You could add all those points to the graph but it wouldn't help too much unless you were comparing lines that overlap significantly.

You've previously implied there's a bit of fudging of figures for good PR which I don't necessarily agree with but it's definitely a very difficult thing to compare using a simple graph. You could add all those points to the graph but it wouldn't help too much unless you were comparing lines that overlap significantly.
Boxplots were invented for just such a purpose.

Despite the maaaaooohsive price hike their cheapest adult ticket is still cheaper than ours.

Absolutely disgusting price hikes for the kids and teenagers from Forest. Something our club very proudly do very well at. We really need to bang the drum more on our pricing for kids and family groups, hopefully the club will offer new season tickets for family groups in the family stand again this summer. Even if it is only to existing season ticket holders.

I fully agree that the "industry" has a spending problem but also sadly shows little regard bordering on contempt to the fans.

Despite the maaaaooohsive price hike their cheapest adult ticket is still cheaper than ours.

Absolutely disgusting price hikes for the kids and teenagers from Forest. Something our club very proudly do very well at. We really need to bang the drum more on our pricing for kids and family groups, hopefully the club will offer new season tickets for family groups in the family stand again this summer. Even if it is only to existing season ticket holders.
Their cheapest ticket is nearly £100 cheaper than ours. Expect that to be over £100 cheaper when we announce our new ST prices next for next season. A price rise is inevitable. I think I read that Forest raised £11m from ST's this season. Compared to £140m from PL money. The club ,of course ,will benefit from a few ST's not being renewed. Also expect ticket prices to rise aswell with category A matches breaking the £40 mark. To sit in a temporary stand.

;