Premier League Suspended

So suspended for 3 weeks.
So no players are going to be contracting the virus by then?
Of course not!!
It will be another 3 weeks and so on until the peak is reached in June.... so the experts say.
So if it’s mid June we will still have 9 games left to play.

This is going to be a long slog, but I doubt that the 2019-20 season will actually be able to be finished in time for the 20-21 to start. It will be interesting to see what they come up with, but I think it will be non and void....just my opinion!

Poor scousers.....

However, a Liverpool title win is good for the 'brand'........ Which could see us in a pickle!!

This is going to be a long slog, but I doubt that the 2019-20 season will actually be able to be finished in time for the 20-21 to start. It will be interesting to see what they come up with, but I think it will be non and void....just my opinion!
20/21 will probably be delayed to end of Sept, fit in a few more evening fixtures, maybe can the Carabao Cup for a season.

Well it should help us get a few more players back fit for the run in ( I'll exclude Stanislas from that since he is sure to pull a muscle opening a jar of pickled onions at home or something in the meantime ), so could be slightly advantageous. Definitely much fairer than forcing us to play our important remaining home games in an empty stadium. So probably the best decision we could have hoped for at the moment but we are in for a pretty boring few weeks !
healthy:utc:

The Season will be extended until Man Utd win it.
Fergie Time used to only apply to individual matches.

I know it doesn't work like that just using artistic licence to highlight the systemic bias towards Man Utd et al.

;