Prince William @ Dean Court

This is the whole point. The tired argument that if you don't like what's going on in your country then you should piss off is a ridiculous point of view. However, if Labour get in at the next election it would be great to see all the Tory voters piss off because they don't like it. I wouldn't miss them.

Presumably you have no problem with the u.k. allowing its customs and traditions to be eroded. You need to wake up and start living in the real world. Most European countries are way ahead of us. We are in the backwater. Our population is grossly obese, our NHS and water companies are broken, our transport system is broken, our maufacturing industry is non-existant and we don't produce anything in this country anymore. Our population walk around scruffily dressed and walk around as if they have just stepped off of a building site. Our traditionsl pubs are closing at a rate of 25 a month with the PLC companies ruining the hospitality industry. There is nothing left to feel proud to be British anymore.
This was hilarious. Cries about traditional customs then claims other countries are ahead of us!

This is the whole point. The tired argument that if you don't like what's going on in your country then you should piss off is a ridiculous point of view. However, if Labour get in at the next election it would be great to see all the Tory voters piss off because they don't like it. I wouldn't miss them.

Don't think it would make a jot of difference to your life if 'all' the tory voters p1ssed off if Labour got in.

What difference would it make to your daily life? What difference does it make now? Do you get into political feuds or see them marching around if you go out for walks or to the shops?

Don't think it would make a jot of difference to your life if 'all' the tory voters p1ssed off if Labour got in.

What difference would it make to your daily life? What difference does it make now? Do you get into political feuds or see them marching around if you go out for walks or to the shops?
I was just having a laugh at people who make silly statements by making a silly statement myself.

Type two diabetes is already a massive problem for the NHS. But, hey, it's not there fault. People need to start taking responsibility for themselves, and doing it for themselves.
The ridiculous over reaction to the ‘are you ready to be beach ready?’ Advert on the tube was a good example.

Pretty sure R&R is David Oates, the 1990s BSB maths teacher.

Disproportionate obesity is a symptom of a society in decline, not a cause. @Reality and Realism, you devious balloon headed bungler, you, what measures would you like to see implemented to improve the British public's relationship to the food they consume and to the amount they exercise?

Pretty sure R&R is David Oates, the 1990s BSB maths teacher.

Disproportionate obesity is a symptom of a society in decline, not a cause. @Reality and Realism, you devious balloon headed bungler, you, what measures would you like to see implemented to improve the British public's relationship to the food they consume and to the amount they exercise?
I have travelled around Europe for most of my life in some guise or another. One does not encounter the large numbers of Japanese Sumo wrestler lookalikes over there as we do in the U.K. European countries also sell fatty foods, but the difference is that their attitude is totally different to ours and they seem to have more self discipline. The first measures to combat obesity is to ban all advertising on TV and billboards. In addition, the NHS should start charging people for treatment for conditions csused by pig ignorant eating habits.

One could also consider the Japanese initiative of introducing exercise sessions in the work place. Their diet is much healthier than the pigs swill that we throw down our necks in the UK.

I have travelled around Europe for most of my life in some guise or another. One does not encounter the large numbers of Japanese Sumo wrestler lookalikes over there as we do in the U.K. European countries also sell fatty foods, but the difference is that their attitude is totally different to ours and they seem to have more self discipline. The first measures to combat obesity is to ban all advertising on TV and billboards. In addition, the NHS should start charging people for treatment for conditions csused by pig ignorant eating habits.

One could also consider the Japanese initiative of introducing exercise sessions in the work place. Their diet is much healthier than the pigs swill that we throw down our necks in the UK.
I've now got a vision of you in one of your 'three' bedrooms, singing a Japanese company anthem at the top of your voice, whilst doing a 'little workout'.

I've now got a vision of you in one of your 'three' bedrooms, singing a Japanese company anthem at the top of your voice, whilst doing a 'little workout'.

Yuk!You'll need a couple of days off after your alcohol induced sleep to rid yourself of that image?

The cost of living crisis is exacerbating long time problems that British people face in scraping together the finances to provide healthy food for their families. Yes, advertising is predatory, so is systematically placing fast food franchises in low income communities, but that doesn't really tell the whole story.

;