Priority Points for next season

Gotta say it's the first time my 13 year olds have been searched.

can't wait for my 7 year old daughter to be searched at next game

Well, she won't be/better not attempt it.

I guess from ckubs point of view I may have put fireworks up her sleeve, air rifle down her trousers legs and a few grams of coke in her pockets...

I get they want to get some new blood in, but somethings amiss when decades long stalwarts such as @afcb_rednblack and @red_house are almost in a lottery situation with new fans.

can't wait for my 7 year old daughter to be searched at next game

Well, she won't be/better not attempt it.

I guess from ckubs point of view I may have put fireworks up her sleeve, air rifle down her trousers legs and a few grams of coke in her pockets...

I get they want to get some new blood in, but somethings amiss when decades long stalwarts such as @afcb_rednblack and @red_house are almost in a lottery situation with new fans.
My nearly 7yo didnt get looked at but the wife was searched by a bloke as only lady was on bag duty I went in with a lid on my bottle(rebel)but she was told not taking drink in without lid(in littluns pocket) but didnt enforce it Who knows what the rules actually are Seems to be different every time

I’m in exactly the same position @red_house, with a decade or so more for me.

Women's games, friendlies etc just aren’t viable. I now live in Cambridgeshire and travel down for home games (I also have maximum points) and I go to a few away games too but attending other games is almost impossible, but I doubt the club are that interested. They’re ‘squeezing the asset’, maximising revenue. I get it. I don’t like it, but I get it.

It’ll be interesting to see how it pans out next season. If it doesn’t work out then I can still watch the games on tv/online and I’ll spend my money on other things, or go to Cambridge Utd if I want to see live league football.

Your point in your subsequent post is well made too. I could ultimately end up with no points which won’t be very helpful come the new stadium.
I'm in the same predicament travelling up from west of Exeter for home games and I feel the creeping death of my ability to watch my team live.
I have already been squeezed out of the Ted Mac as no seats have been available for points holders for several games.
As a result I'm considering my local non league sides where I might once again feel welcome to get my live football fix. A sad state of affairs.

Jobsworth in charge of security etc at one time was prowling about with a black drinks bottle in his hand. I sincerely hope that wasn’t confiscated from one of our younger fand.The old concept rules and regulations are merely guidelines the art of management is their interpretation rings true at Dean Court.

My nearly 7yo didnt get looked at but the wife was searched by a bloke as only lady was on bag duty I went in with a lid on my bottle(rebel)but she was told not taking drink in without lid(in littluns pocket) but didnt enforce it Who knows what the rules actually are Seems to be different every time

No doubt you and family look menacing...

Said it before on here, but I can't help make silly comments.

'Do you have anything on you'.

'Nothing major, just a load of cemtex and a homemade ak47'.

Funny thing is for every laugh I get, sometimes they actually get funny.

One I can recall last season, fan actualky got involved and said you ou cant say stuff like that at security checkpoint. And questioned ifd say that at an airport. The steward looked upset%scared!!!

said wtf.its Dean Court not a f'ing Airport. Guess some are anxious at any security. Tyen said come on (whilst thinking thick tw4t), somebody intent on bringing stuff like that I'm is hardly going to declare it.

Mr serious at St Mary's gave me me a thorough search. When he got to checking my wallet, I said fella if you want to get so close and personal, tell me which toilet cubicle and we'll have a good time. Pulled out and offered him a 20.

Can't help myself, so over the top and serious, can't resist such silliness. Serious ones who think they're special forces are the best.

Nothing directly....I was just stating yet another unwanted opinion.
Tell you what though. .there are plenty of questions I haven't even £ucking asked yet that these Yanks are answering !
If you can get your head around that little gem !

Didn't completely jettison yourself overboard then mate?

More like attached to the side like a barnacle.

Watching , , waiting... lurking.... liking(posts).

I haven't had time to read and digest all this thread but having said it's Bill's train on his track on another thread. If he leaves committed and loyal fans like red_house, afcb_rednblack and others at the station, giving their seats to the highest bidder, he needs to reconsider how he sales his tickets : )

;