Psg v Dortmund Wednesday

sdr

Star Player
Now to be played behind closed doors. Can see the same happening in Premier League soon.

Now to be played behind closed doors. Can see the same happening in Premier League soon.

Luckily thanks to not improving the ground capacity, our chances of contacting coronavirus are statistically less than on any other EPL ground.

Well done Mr Mostyn et al.

Luckily thanks to not improving the ground capacity, our chances of contacting coronavirus are statistically less than on any other EPL ground.

Well done Mr Mostyn et al.

Indeed, if they allow the threshold to be 10,000+, ban most of the travelling media and corporate sponsors, who aren’t local fans and we could scrape under.

Those with 100% Premier League attendance records might be a little peeved
Of course, football didn't start with the PL, but it could also be labelled as 100% top flight attendance

If we played our remaining 5 home matches behind closed doors then we would be at a severe disadvantage in our fight to stay up so I hope we don't agree to any demands from the FA.

Those with 100% Premier League attendance records might be a little peeved
Of course, football didn't start with the PL, but it could also be labelled as 100% top flight attendance

Man U would report a 74,000 sell-out crowd regardless.
Remember they did on the Tuesday night after the "bomb" scare when it was hardly half-full and all the football tourists couldn't be arsed?

If all football gets played behind closed doors for any prolonged period
i can see a few lower league clubs going out of business

If our games are behind closed doors,I shall ask a certain poster what stream he uses to watch us every week.Then I'll avoid it ,as it must be shite as he sees things happen that others don't

;