Pull the plug while the situation can still be salvaged

When there is a total loss of humour....that's when all will be lost....and you might as well shut the thing down.
It could be that this Forum gets dangerously close to that scenario...this season.
The signs are starting to emerge....with the personal insults...the animosity between individuals..getting worse each season..I think..
...and all supporting the same team. Weird weird.

I think the older element can hold it together...another relegation....but there are not that many of us now.

The Club itself...putting the Forum aside for a minute.. because it's of secondary importance...the club itself, it's image too, is being held up by its Away support...salute those intrepid campaigners. We know them well...they are a good read on these threads.

Andoni Iraola is probably doing a decent job across the weekdays....only that the players.....this particular bunch...cannot seem to grasp the ducks...more like they are apples in a barrel of water type thing..know whut ah mean ?

Hierarchy ? Well that's where much mystery is at right now....what the hell are they doing...and it's awkward because it's too early to judge outcomes....and we don't know sh*t.

This : more verbal diarrhoea....a vacuous void....maybe..maybe...but on this Wednesday morning the image in the November mist...all I can really see.....
..are goals going in the Newcastle Net at the weekend. ...it's always about the next game !
But we’re having a great laugh . Unfortunately it’s at the expense of you and your silly made up stories .

But we’re having a great laugh . Unfortunately it’s at the expense of you and your silly made up stories .
You seem to have a complex about this..
...All my accounts of anything related to the Club are founded on events over many years.
I don't question any of your output....we all have our individual history of support....I can't see why anyone needs to doubt anything so simple as the support of a football club....none of us are forced to do anything ..go anywhere...get passionate are we ?
We are still here...because we developed a passion for the club.....unfortunately when things don't go well.... many of us find fault with each other.
It's a bit sad....and could be greatly improved...myself included.

I blocked New Old Cherry months ago, the trouble is there are so many responses to him that I see that make no sense of course its almost worse. Howabout a block the userid and any response to him/her/them feature on here?

You seem to have a complex about this..
...All my accounts of anything related to the Club are founded on events over many years.
I don't question any of your output....we all have our individual history of support....I can't see why anyone needs to doubt anything so simple as the support of a football club....none of us are forced to do anything ..go anywhere...get passionate are we ?
We are still here...because we developed a passion for the club.....unfortunately when things don't go well.... many of us find fault with each other.
It's a bit sad....and could be greatly improved...myself included.
Or you could just stop making up stories that no one believes ..This thread title actually is more appropriate to you than AI…

Sorry Horndean .

So the OP is basically saying it's not Iraola's fault where we are at the moment but pull the plug regardless and hope to find someone else that can wave a magic wand.

I would rather get relegated with Iraola if he can't charter a course through current stormy waters to keep us up.

To be honest when have we ever been a physical up and at'em team like Luton!
Esp if his replacement is Ralph

;