QPR The Verdict.

That just about sums it up KBG, absolutely shocking, Woodgate be on in a minute saying how he's got no idea how we've lost that, I'll tell you for nothing we're not good enough.
We lost it because he changed the team, mepham should never have played, stick with back 4 from previous game, no attacking intent, long up front on his own, junior a wing back, just poor team selection

We were decent at times today. Very little goal scoring threat but some decent football. Problem is when the majority of your back line are an absolute liability defensively you are always likely to leak a goal or two. Mepham and Kelly are both an accident waiting to happen.
I agree the football was pretty good at times but the mucking around at the back . Mephams pass Jesus Christ .
Shoe horning players in .
That last 10 minutes was embarrassing

Individual errors from a hard to like group of individual players.

A solid setup that worked well for the first 45 to get us in the game, needed more changes and earlier second.

If Billing, Long or Smith take their chances to give us the lead its a different game.

I find this squad increasingly frustrating.

As a younger fan than most on here, I don’t think I’ve ever watched the team and felt such an almost... dislike for the group of players, as players. Playing so far within themselves in terms of their supposed ability that it’s criminal. What an opportunity to put ourselves back in the reckoning and time and time again they’re pissing it up the wall.

Plenty of positives and should have been in control by half time. Equaliser should be the catalyst to go on to win but we should have been thrashed in the end. Shocking by the end.

Now need to choose the right manager

Neat passing but no drive or urgency. Dismal selection at the front - how can Long do it on his own? Biggest problem (apart the defensive howlers) - yet again no onfield leadership. This is the biggest issue for me - where are the battlers? Who's showing some pride and grit?

We were decent at times today. Very little goal scoring threat but some decent football. Problem is when the majority of your back line are an absolute liability defensively you are always likely to leak a goal or two. Mepham and Kelly are both an accident waiting to happen.
I agree. And, although he’s a great player, I thought Stanislas wasted a couple of opportunities today with his free kicks from good positions. All very frustrating and a point, at least, lost.

As a younger fan than most on here, I don’t think I’ve ever watched the team and felt such an almost... dislike for the group of players, as players. Playing so far within themselves in terms of their supposed ability that it’s criminal. What an opportunity to put ourselves back in the reckoning and time and time again they’re pissing it up the wall.
Comes down to a lack of character for me. God help this lot if we do make the playoffs, I worry they'll be eaten alive when pressure bites.

;