Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

I was looking at changing to the Circle/Hammersmith and getting to Wood Lane or Shepherds Bush Market stations. Ravenscroft might not be a bad shout for avoiding crowds though.
And unusually for London it has got some free off street parking 5 minutes from the tube station.

Tube for QPR... So I seem to recall when QPR was a regular fixture of ours that I used to use Ravenscroft Park as the station to get off and walk from, however, looking at the map it is a 30 min walk from the ground... No problem walking that (parking at Richmond), but does anyone know if it's probably easier to just switch lines at RP instead and travel to one of the closer stations, Shepherds Bush Market, for instance...?
Ruislip tube station or White City I believe is the nearest to loftus Road.

Last edited:
It’s a balancing act as Hill is doing really well but may get limited game time here once injuries heal.

Also we want our players to get decent loan spells but ending them early - as we have done for hill and travers - may put off some clubs in the future.

Noticeable how much stronger James is now and has benefitted from two decent loan spells so think he will add some versatility across the defence

That is bonkers.

Ruislip underground station is 10 miles away from Loftus Road.

By the way, what is the point of reality and realism? They are, surely, the same.
R&R? It’s a good tautology, but this one’s a tortuous tautology. I love a good tautology joke though , and also this joke.

Remember getting back on the tube to hear that Wilson had been injured in training.....not a great day.

I remember being in Berlin the day before the marathon in Sept 2015 when he did his ACL at Stoke. Thought 'Well that's that then - we're down!'

Luckily Stan & Josh King stepped up to the plate.

Ruislip tube station or White City I believe is the nearest to loftus Road.
Ruislip? You silly balloon head Steven! Is fucking miles away from Loftus Road. Handy for Wealdstone FC though when you are being your alter ego The Wealdstone Raider!
For anyone else the nearest tube stations are White City on the Central Line or either Shepherd's Bush Market or Wood Lane both on the Hammersmith and City/Circle Lines. Ravenscourt Park tube on the District Line (No such station as Ravenscroft Park) is a mile and a half away.

I’m sure it was just a Ruislip of the tongue. I shall be catching a direct bus from Isleworth and that‘s a fact, factual and a factuality. For those travelling from Ruislip - leave early and take a packed lunch.

In
Looking back at that game makes you appreciate where we are now.....

• 23 Federici
  • 47 Lee
  • 20 Wilson
  • 26 Mings
  • 14 B Smith
  • 33 Ibe
  • 22 Hyndman
  • 6 Surman
  • 7 Pugh
  • 28 Grabban
  • 31 Mousset

Substitutes​

• 3 S Cook
  • 4 Gosling
  • 1 3Wilson
  • 18 L Cook
  • 21 Allsop
  • 42 Simpson
  • 52 O'Connell
I don’t actually remember Lee or Wilson or O’Connell… was Wilson ex Stoke?

In

I don’t actually remember Lee or Wilson or O’Connell… was Wilson ex Stoke?
Jordan Lee and Keenan O’Connell I think came up out of the academy (?). Wilson - yes you’re right (impressive memory!)- had to look it up but it was Marc Wilson, on loan from Stoke. Completely forgotten!

;