Queenspark Re opening

Emma former landlady,has said that only 80 people are allowed in at one time tomorrow,as the temp landlord has new staff and are worried they might struggle,this is until they find a permanent one

Sunk a few in there with the old man back in the day..it was always a bit quiet then although I livened it up on occasions with plenty to say..dad would get quite embarrassed... " Do you have to speak to absolutely everyone and pick so many arguments ?... " We would use the QP before the match and Supporters club or Mountbatten Arms afterwards.

IF QP does go it will be very sad indeed. I know they are fighting a losing battle what with being tied and the rents that are demanded but I do feel that on a match day to have 3 pumps on ALL serving Doombar is a mistake.

Farce today.
Arrived today to find a bunch of people not being allowed in as the manager had got his bouncers to only let 120 in.
There were 5 bar staff but only 3 people inside the pub - all the rest were in the car park taking in the sun.
As it got more lairy outside, he finally came out and said to let folks in.
If he has the intention of keeping the pub on - maybe not locking your regulars out would be a good first step.

Let me get this right.....the Doom bar served in Cornwall ,is stronger than any other pint of Doombar in other parts of the country ?

;