Quiz Question

Going back to the original question..

Nasri and Sagna? Arsenal and Man City
Lampard? Chelsea and Man City
David May? Blackburn and man United

Today's teaser.

Who is the only player to score a hat trick playing in all four of our division's. plus in the FA Cup. Football League Cup and for his country in an International game.

Today's teaser.

Who is the only player to score a hat trick playing in all four of our division's. plus in the FA Cup. Football League Cup and for his country in an International game.

I can't remember his name and don't want to search for it online as that would be cheating but is it that Northern Irish striker that scored a hatful for them a few years back? I think he may even have scored the goal in their win against England.

Pretty sure he played in the PL but was average there but sometimes strikers have a short purple patch at a higher level than that to which they are really suited (hello to Josh McQuoid).

Going back to the original question..

Nasri and Sagna? Arsenal and Man City
Lampard? Chelsea and Man City
David May? Blackburn and man United

I've checked your suggestions but none of them are correct

Arsenal last won the PL in 2003/04 which is before Nasri and Sagna played for them. Lampard was at Chelsea to 2014 and May tfrd to United in July 94 which was the season Blackburn won in 94/95

I can't remember his name and don't want to search for it online as that would be cheating but is it that Northern Irish striker that scored a hatful for them a few years back? I think he may even have scored the goal in their win against England.

Pretty sure he played in the PL but was average there but sometimes strikers have a short purple patch at a higher level than that to which they are really suited (hello to Josh McQuoid).

He wasn't Northern Irish.

;