Rantie

Oh the days when all the usual happy clappers on here spent years telling me I didn’t know what I was talking about and the lad was brilliant.

They don’t trawl back to find those posts with the same enthusiasm as they do for the once they were right about something.

Strange that…

Oh the days when all the usual happy clappers on here spent years telling me I didn’t know what I was talking about and the lad was brilliant.

They don’t trawl back to find those posts with the same enthusiasm as they do for the once they were right about something.

Strange that…

I was definitely someone who thought he'd be great after his debut. He looked lightening and frightened the life out of whoever we were playing for ten minutes.

Bit like Druss with Ibe though, I'm not sure what the motivation is to be the first person to declare that a new signing is crap. Is there a prize?

Strange that…
Did you just guess and get lucky (again)?

Strange that…

As one of the pigeon holed happy clappers…I’ve literally just done that…

Still what a “talent” though. Wouldn’t see Mousset score a goal like that. :)

I may well have got it wrong over Rantie, but still very happy that I defended the likes of Danny Ings and Dominic Solanke.

He showed great pace early on but seemed to bulk up a bit too much. Not the first striker to lose his way a bit trying to play Eddie’s way.

When we first signed Boli I was ecstatic, couldn't believe we actually managed to get him.
He soon had me crashing back to earth.:shake:

This was pre internet and Google etc.

I actually thought we'd signed Basile Boli and when we were introduced to little Roger instead of his headbutting brother I was somewhat disappointed

;