Rayhaan Tulloch

18 year old West Brom striker. Eddie is an admirer and sent scouts to watch him last week. Possible January transfer. Heard lots of good things about him and spoke highly off at WBA, however not getting game time. Typical Eddie signing. Thoughts?

18 year old West Brom striker. Eddie is an admirer and sent scouts to watch him last week. Possible January transfer. Heard lots of good things about him and spoke highly off at WBA, however not getting game time. Typical Eddie signing. Thoughts?
Very plausible. Not for playing immediately but for development

Would it not make a tiny bit of sense if we could for once..sign a striker to bang em in straight away....kinda like ..we NEED some goals...sort of....very very. very soon i.e. from January through to May.
I mean like when we signed McDougal from York.....
Oven Ready please......all this ' for development ' stuff doesnt seem to crack well for Boscombe in the PL does it?
Time for some stark tough talking on this subject and a complete overhaul of our Recruitment Ideology!

Yeah let’s buy more players who will help us in the 22/23 season. I think we need to focus on players who can hit the net this year to keep us out of the mire. .....and before the naysayers suggest they cost billions, it’s simply not true. Depends on the depth of the scouting network.

Last edited:
Yeah let’s buy more players who will help us in the 22/23 season. I think we need to focus on players who can hit the net with his year to keep ya out of the mire. .....and before the naysayers suggest they cost billions, it’s simply not true. Depends on the depth of the scouting network.

Do we really have a scouting network or just some guy who wears a cloth cap ,thick spectacles, smokes Woodbines and rides a bike to watch games with his first stop always at Liverpool FC ?:throw:

;