Reading tickets plea

Main stand outer is more expensive than east stand outer. Opposite stands of the same quality.

Yes, home areas. I'm not sure what else I can do to explain my point here tbh. You're not allowed to rip away fans off by charging them more than home fans for the same areas.

Yes, home areas. I'm not sure what else I can do to explain my point here tbh. You're not allowed to rip away fans off by charging them more than home fans for the same areas.

As far as I know that is correct. However I noticed that Bristol City get around it by having a two tier pricing system, based on standard prices and member prices. So tickets behind the goal cost £28 for members and £33 for non members. In effect that amounts to charging away fans more for equivalent seats.

However, talking about rip offs, there is no fee for online ticket printing at home or for uploading a ticket onto membership cards. They do charge £1, yes £1, for posting out pre-printed tickets.

Last edited:
As far as I know that is correct. However I noticed that Bristol City get around it by having a two tier pricing system, based on standard prices and member prices. So tickets behind the goal cost £28 for members and £33 for non members. In effect that amounts to charging away fans more for equivalent seats.

However, talking about rip offs, there is no fee for online ticket printing at home or for uploading a ticket onto membership cards. They do charge £1, yes £1, for posting out pre-printed tickets.

Yeah there are some sly ways around it using concessions, I wonder if there's a fee for membership at Bristol City. Any season ticket holder will be getting a cheaper ticket on a price per match basis but you'd expect that.

In the days when we had kids for a quid I'm fairly certain we had to offer the same price to away fans - I've certainly got the benefit of these deals as away fans elsewhere in the country. I also recall how we benefitted from this away at arsenal before they brought the £30 PL cap with tickets matching home end prices at £26 (AFCB being their lowest ticket price band).

I presume everyone complaining about the number of tickets was happy with giving them the New Stand years ago? Plenty weren't happy!
The only great thing about letting so many Reading fans in that day was there were more of them suffering a defeat! We were excellent that night and it was great to see so many miserable faces on their promotion party.

6 point deduction for overspending? Honestly, I can’t think of a single way in which they might chip away at the difference between their incomings and outgoings.

;