Reality and Realism 2

He wont be posting on here for a day or so at least, he's far too busy 'scouting for talent' for a league club, (he's a well known northern scout, don't you know (in his dreams)) when we win, and therefore not available to post, unlike when we lose, he's the first to ' I told you so' post.. :Fingers:

It beggars belief ...we win away at Forest....and within the hour R&R is getting it in the neck..

...you'd think everyone would be so joyful and upbeat as not to be bothered with such bitchy trivia....but No not this strange Forum !
Because when you get a so called Bournemouth supporter posting on a Bournemouth fan site constantly slagging the team off.
That’s why Brian.

Because when you get a so called Bournemouth supporter posting on a Bournemouth fan site constantly slagging the team off.
That’s why Brian.
So why take it so seriously...it's not affecting anything is it ? That's the main part I don't get.
You know what's coming each week..and he isn't necessarily totally wrong with everything he posts...and nor am f√cking I btw !
If things go pear - shaped at any time in Andonis reign....then watch some of the others venture into the doom stakes !

So why take it so seriously...it's not affecting anything is it ? That's the main part I don't get.
You know what's coming each week..and he isn't necessarily totally wrong with everything he posts...and nor am f√cking I btw !
If things go pear - shaped at any time in Andonis reign....then watch some of the others venture into the doom stakes !
Ok. So why do you post all the time?
Same reason.
As for doom stakes. The idiot has posted for years on the echo. Predicting relegation and so on.
He won’t reply to me as I know who he is.

I knew Al briefly when our paths crossed many years ago in Portsmouth... probably why I felt the need to side with his opinions...a navy bond thing.
Yes he was a tough-minded and also a quite pleasant individual.
You don't think I'm a real fan...what a f√cking joke that is...p*ss off with that...you want to make an enemy of me..that makes you feel good..fill your boots !
No one has me for breakfast, not mentally at least..I'm a f√cking British ex - serviceman..no surrender.
Yes I knew Al during my tour of Northwood (near Watford for the uninitiated). I remember going to an away game at Luton with him after discovering that it was only £5 on the bus with a day rider ticket. Al was well impressed with that. I seem to recall it was a 2-2 draw and Warren Feeney got one of our goals.

Yes I knew Al during my tour of Northwood (near Watford for the uninitiated). I remember going to an away game at Luton with him after discovering that it was only £5 on the bus with a day rider ticket. Al was well impressed with that. I seem to recall it was a 2-2 draw and Warren Feeney got one of our goals.

Feeney didn’t score in the 2-2, it was a couple of seasons before he joined.

;