red_house

I was wondering where he's gone, been a noticeable absentee for a few weeks now. Hope the miserable old Tyke is alright : )

Always added something to a debate on here, even if I didn't agree with him.

Are you telling me Red House liked people on here, I thought he came on Vitals to express the opposite : )

Come back Red House, there's even a Tour de France thread : )

Maybe he was Neil Moss putting on a Yorkshire accent all along. Did anyone ever see the 2 together? : )

Not good when people leave...we need ALL types.
I Like Everyone ...and everything about this clubs support needs to be bursting with a feisty, pithy population ..a sort of 'proletariat' as such - but also peppered with Cool and Visionary Sages....Football Town !

Same on the Management and Playing Front!

I Like Everyone ...and everything about this clubs support needs to be bursting with a feisty, pithy population ..a sort of 'proletariat' as such - but also peppered with Cool and Visionary Sages....Football Town !

Not good when people leave.........oh I don't know...;)

People leave for various reasons. Its close-season so maybe he's got a life unlike us (well, me anyway)! Perhaps he'll be back at the start of the season.

;