Relegation.

Well, Southampton might think that putting us down would be worth playing for ?????

Sidebar story: was in a local store and I hear someone say "AFC Bournemouth" (I was wearing my scarf). I said yeah. He said "I'm just up the road .... Southampton". Oh, says I, should we be talking? He says "yeah, I can talk to you. It's Portsmouth that I can't talk to". So, even over here, to Saints fans, it's not a derby.

Have said it elsewhere ... if six points in the final two games guarantees us safety, I'm willing to take that bet.
yeah the fans might but the players? They could care less. Especially if any are to be involved in the Euros that summer

Really?? They have the top 3 teams still on their docket, then #5 ManUnited which seems to be resurgent, then #'s 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, and Norwich.

It's virtually identical to us - 8 common games. The "other three" for us are Spurs (in disarray), Everton (last match of the season, they will be parked) and Chelsea (playing today against Bayern, early reports are Lampard playing a very good squad). Brighton has Arsenal, Burnley and Norwich.

Pound for pound, if we have no further injuries from Burnley and get Ake and Lerma back, I much prefer our chances.

Brighton is actually the team that I predict will join Villa and Norwich in the Championship next season.
Realistically Brighton sitting on 28 points need 7 to 9 points to stay safe. They need to beat Palace, Norwich & Newcastle to sit at 37. If that plays out Bournemouth will need 12 points to finish at 38 points, 11 if they can improve the goal difference. So wins against Palace, Newcastle, Southampton & Everton will do it. I'm not saying it's not doable just that the 2 point lead & better goal difference help Brighton.

We have then in late April - classic already relegated team beats one in trouble type of match!

I just don't think we will score enough to stay up .

My mate did that watching already relegated Forest relegate Blackburn away. Said it was a right laugh!

To be honest I have come to terms with relegation. It will be upsetting as since I left the UK the years in the prem have made me feel so much closer. The days of complaining the the cherries player feed has not started 15 mins into the game are long gone. Or going on a complete media black out for two days before I could watch the game on cows

on the plus side we aren’t down yet. It’s still in our hands and I believe that there are three teams who’s form and fixtures will see them finish below us.

;