Reminder - oversize shirts

Chubby_Cherry

Star Player
If you are in need of a larger size shirt, don't forget to let the club know.
If they don't know what demand is there for the larger sizes, they simply won't buy any bigger than the 3XL.
Contact the club store and tell them.

...got an Xl which is 'snug'...but has made me think that I shouldn't be such a fat git...so will try and lose to fit into it better and be healthier at the same time!

...but you will need to upsize if you are of the portly persuasion...

The sizes are a bit 'small ' I had to go up a size compared with last season's shirt and they are exactly the same fit.

If you're going to the Club shop, best to try before you buy.

Still amazes me how they don't know. How many "larger shirts" did they order last year? How many were they stuck with for the clearance sale?

Response I just had from the club store
Unfortunately not. For this coming season, we are stocking replica kits and training wear in sizes up to 3XL. The club’s decision was due to the minimum order quantities per size, which would only equate to a small percentage of the 4XL and 5XL shirts we have sold to supporters over the previous seasons, and therefore we have reluctantly taken the decision not to have these sizes manufactured.

If, in the future we receive higher demand for these sizes, or the minimum order quantity can be reduced by the manufacturer, we will of course reassess this decision and announce any changes accordingly via the club and Superstore websites.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

;