RIP Anthony Greenall

redskins

First Team
I’m afraid another lifelong cherries fan has moved on to ‘The Main Stand’

As a dad he took me to Dean Court for the first time when I was too young to remember, as his dad had done with him. Very active with the supporters trust (where may be some of you will remember him?) ....lost some money! ..... got wound up! ....but love for the club and it’s survival propelled him on.

Hadn’t been well for a number of years with a degenerative neurological condition but always made the match unless it was strictly against orders!

Funeral today. RIP.

Put a lot of time and effort into helping the club through those tough times just a few years back.
RIP Anthony.

Very sorry to hear this Redskins. As RH said Anthony did a lot for the club and also the Supporters Trust. He was also a very nice man and will be sadly missed. RIP

Very sorry to hear and I wish you sincere condolences. Losing a Dad is hard, but losing one that you are tight with must be so much harder. Wish you the best during this tough time.

Sad news and condolences to you @redskins. I knew Anthony from the ill-fated final days of the ST and he was an absolutely lovely bloke. Had many chats with him in the upstairs bar before games. A sad loss to all who knew him. RIP.

So sorry to read of Anthony’s passing.
A gentleman who earned everyone’s respect, and was at the sharp end, with others, in helping to save the club.
My sympathy to all the family, RIP

;