Riverside Rocket(S)

I am going to assume that you are not implying that wheelchair users are "Wacky" and/or "Alternative" because they use a wheelchair, that would suggest they had a choice.

Not a very sensitive tangent to take this thread on.

NB I am fully aware that R&R is a clickbait wind up merchant with no class or morals and also that the honourable company of Rocketeers in no way need me to fight their corner. They are far more eloquent than I am.
No I wasn't implying anything. It was a general question. And no, R&R is not a clickbait wind up merchant and I do have a set of morals and class. Thank you.

My apologies for any mis-understandings.

Great news, I will look forward to seeing Mr Trent, table and the good lady at Goodison. Are there any other Rocketeers on here? I admit to hopefully meeting Richard the second heart is a goal of mine. Possibly the best nickname I’ve ever heard of

Great news, I will look forward to seeing Mr Trent, table and the good lady at Goodison. Are there any other Rocketeers on here? I admit to hopefully meeting Richard the second heart is a goal of mine. Possibly the best nickname I’ve ever heard of
We’re right down the front. It’s not a good view! But at least it’s equally bad for everyone!

;