Rondon

Depends if we play to his strengths in the air. A good option to have. I'd be happy to have him here but I don't think he would get as much time on the pitch

Just watched MOTD. Not saying we could get him, or he would come here but I think he offers more than just a big old school centre-forward type.

Probably go to Man City, give Pep an option when they're chasing the game. We're getting these points from losing positions because the players believe they can, by playing Eddie's way, only better than they have been in the match,

There's a team adrift at the bottom of the Prem, they've got 2 big centre forwards like Rondom and Rodriguez. Got the option of playing either one or both. How's that working for them? : )

I guess this will re-open the plan B debate. The problem with us signing a player like Rondon is it’s like going from plan A to plan Z rather than just plan B.

That’s not a criticism of Rondon. It’s more that we don’t have the players in our squad to make the most of Rondon. We’d have to spend so much time in training developing our plan Z that it’d reduce the effectiveness of our plan A and make us a poorer team overall

If we are to sell Afobe I would rather the money be spent on another winger as I think the four we have will be good enough for next season.
We should be testing Fulhams resolve for the lad Sessignon.

If we had him yesterday, West Brom's narrow 8 man defence wouldn't have been as effective with us actually having an aerial threat.

We were throwing balls in the box without any chance of winning a header.

We had Glenn Murray another 6’ 1” striker like Rondon, Rondon is about a stone heavier than Murray.

Murray goes to Brighton and his goals got Brighton promotion from the Championship.

The question then asked would Murray be able to score on a regular basis in the Premier League, 11 goals so far.

It could be said Murray wasn’t an Eddie type player, I’m not sure he really got much of a chance here, but it probably was his style didn’t fit AFCB’s.

The player we will more likely go for is Rodriguez, played for Eddie before, they mutually love each other, has a house in the Forest....

Expect a summer bid.

Neil Dawson - 18/3/2018 10:38

The player we will more likely go for is Rodriguez, played for Eddie before, they mutually love each other, has a house in the Forest....

Expect a summer bid.

I wouldn't be against this at all,I think he offers something different to what we have,but I couldn't see him being a regular starter like he is at West Brom.
It will wind my lad up as I always said we would sign him due to the Howe/Burnley link and he thinks he is carp.

bigfatolly - 18/3/2018 00:30

We should be testing Fulhams resolve for the lad Sessignon.

Agreed, but waaaay out of our league.

Chelsea will probably get him for about 40 million and let him rot.

Maybe we could get him on loan from Chelsea?

We are mentioning Rondon, Gibbs etc as someone we should sign at the end of the season.

Eddie will probably sign someone completely different in the Summer.

;