Rose tinted

markafcb

First Team
Thinking back only a few months ago to the Notts Forest game and the jubilation and thinking we have a great young squad with a tinge of experience to have a shot in the PL...go 4 games in we hated a bloke who we only weeks before thought we could warm too...thinking Wazs prediction was on the cards and we'd do a Derby....well that hasn't happened...the results have tailed off but the effort hasn't......we look bloody good sometimes...we have a bit of fight now....granted only for 60 minutes....but we have a very low budget squad and don't have a lot of options off the bench...think we are doing great and will go against the flow and would appoint GON now....why the **************** not? We ain't getting any better and the players like him...need 3 against Everton (points) as 3 goals doesn't guarantee us a win....

GON has certainly given us fight.
If we gave him the job, he needs a better backroom team than SC and TE.

Thinking back only a few months ago to the Notts Forest game and the jubilation and thinking we have a great young squad with a tinge of experience to have a shot in the PL...go 4 games in we hated a bloke who we only weeks before thought we could warm too...thinking Wazs prediction was on the cards and we'd do a Derby....well that hasn't happened...the results have tailed off but the effort hasn't......we look bloody good sometimes...we have a bit of fight now....granted only for 60 minutes....but we have a very low budget squad and don't have a lot of options off the bench...think we are doing great and will go against the flow and would appoint GON now....why the **************** not? We ain't getting any better and the players like him...need 3 against Everton (points) as 3 goals doesn't guarantee us a win....
Why the **************** not? Maybe because he has zero idea of how to manage a game?

Bloody marvellous innit..6 weeks ago he was the Messiah ..now more Pariah.....saying bad sh*t to the journo's after games'..ooh ooh naughty naughty boy eh ? ....like Parker before and JT before that ...JW got a bit sweet but didn't do him any good ...even poor ol' Yems with his dulcet set of nouns and verbs couldn't crack the Forums ' Say
the Right Thing Commitee ' haha ....

F√cking load of Crap.. Prawn Sandwich Manifest.

Oh am I praying to God that Dyche gets into DC .

Last edited:
Why the **************** not? Maybe because he has zero idea of how to manage a game?

Look it's disappointing but clearly he's not got 'zero idea how to manage a game' has he? We've dominated large parts of recent games with excellent football.

I'm old enough to remember a month or so ago when people on here, including yourself, said things like "I don't care if we lose 4-3 as long as they have a go" .. then lo and behold when he loses a game because he doesn't put on a third defensive midfielder and gets caught on the break with too many forward for an attacking free kick .. it turns out you're talking b*llocks and just don't like losing.

I guess to be fair, game management experience comes with...er...experience, and if GON stayed in the hot seat for the season than by the end of March he'll probably have cracked it. So if you want GON at the helm permanently there's every likelihood we'll have Leeds parts 2,3,4 and 5-8 to suffer before we explode in delirious rapture at the end of a 1-1 draw. Keep GON and let him learn quicker for now under a more experienced coach with tactical nous. He's a good bloke but not AFCB's manager for me - yet.

Look it's disappointing but clearly he's not got 'zero idea how to manage a game' has he? We've dominated large parts of recent games with excellent football.

I'm old enough to remember a month or so ago when people on here, including yourself, said things like "I don't care if we lose 4-3 as long as they have a go" .. then lo and behold when he loses a game because he doesn't put on a third defensive midfielder and gets caught on the break with too many forward for an attacking free kick .. it turns out you're talking b*llocks and just don't like losing.

It's incredible how lacking in self-awareness some 'fans' are.

Nonsense, absolute nonsense. We are losing games because we STOP having a go!! We are sitting back on leads and going ultra defensive, giving the opposition the impetus to get back into the game. You are talking shite there and I think you know it.

;