Rubbish on the pitch

EverHopeful

First Team
Plastic bags, wrappers, bottles and cups all over the pitch second half. What’s all that about? Looked like the town beach at the end of a Sunday in August. Can’t people just take their rubbish home with them?

Plastic bags, wrappers, bottles and cups all over the pitch second half. What’s all that about? Looked like the town beach at the end of a Sunday in August. Can’t people just take their rubbish home with them?
This is the UK. We don’t have bins in public. There is no concept of taking our litter home whether that be on public transport, beaches or town centres. Can’t really blame anyone today due to the wind, but plastic bags, wrappers, chewing gum etc all over our streets is part of our culture!

This is the UK. We don’t have bins in public. There is no concept of taking our litter home whether that be on public transport, beaches or town centres. Can’t really blame anyone today due to the wind, but plastic bags, wrappers, chewing gum etc all over our streets is part of our culture!
never used to be. When I was growing up there was hell to pay if my parents saw me dropping litter. part of the problem is the fast food Mcdonalds/KFC type culture. People buy the stuff eat it in the car and just tip it of the bloody window. absolute pigs. If caught they should be on enforced litter picking duty every w/end for 6 months wearing yellow Hi Viz vests labelled litter lout.

never used to be. When I was growing up there was hell to pay if my parents saw me dropping litter. part of the problem is the fast food Mcdonalds/KFC type culture. People buy the stuff eat it in the car and just tip it of the bloody window. absolute pigs. If caught they should be on enforced litter picking duty every w/end for 6 months wearing yellow Hi Viz vests labelled litter lout.

Exactly. My children/step-children, wouldn't think of dropping litter. If some deity ever offers me god-powers for a day, I'm going to magick all the litter dropped, onto the droppers' beds (especially the fly-tippers).

I'd go one step further. There should be snipers on the roofs of building that surround mcdonalds car parks, that are allowed to shoot dead any "kids" that lob their rubbish out of their precious w*nky cars onto the tarmac. A good way to start getting population numbers down.

I'd go one step further. There should be snipers on the roofs of building that surround mcdonalds car parks, that are allowed to shoot dead any "kids" that lob their rubbish out of their precious w*nky cars onto the tarmac. A good way to start getting population numbers down.
Wouldn't it be better just to close these kind of places down.

;