Ryan Christie

Cherry Bare you are correct - no need for such immature behaviour and I apologise. It’s the smug know-it-all attitude coupled with negativity from ND that grates me at times.
And DJ - I fully agree with your point that having several more options ahead has played a significant part as has our far superior speed in transition compared to the last few seasons. Been a pleasure to watch lately.
No problem

Not about you though chief, nice that you take insults towards Neil so personally though you must really care deep down
I dont agree with a lot of Neil's post, but no need for insults. Guess you don't understand this, given your historical posts

I’m also bald btw so feel comfortable to make this joke

My bald friends tell me it can be a sign of high testosterone (natural... not synthetic version injected into a bum cheek).

Particularly if your back is covered in matt hair.

BTW I have a particularly luxurious set of locks... at 43. But I do I have to contend with a disgustingly small piece of gristle/micro penis between my legs. Can't have it all I guess ;)

My bald friends tell me it can be a sign of high testosterone (natural... not synthetic version injected into a bum cheek).

Particularly if your back is covered in matt hair.

BTW I have a particularly luxurious set of locks... at 43. But I do I have to contend with a disgustingly small piece of gristle/micro penis between my legs. Can't have it all I guess ;)
Does the MB stand for Micro Balls? ;)

;