Ryan gone

johnycarper

First Team
Well that's it all over the Bbbc reporting he has been seen in london so must be signing for Arsenal,i think ill become a reporter it does not look that hard. My first report someone looking like Messi just seen on Bournemouth beach he will sign today.:):):utc:

Well that's it all over the Bbbc reporting he has been seen in london so must be signing for Arsenal,i think ill become a reporter it does not look that hard. My first report someone looking like Messi just seen on Bournemouth beach he will sign today.:):):utc:
Here is the statement,
Bournemouth and Scotland winger Ryan Fraser, 25 is about to sign for Arsenal, after the 25-year-old was spotted in London. (Football.London)

In other news - a man was yesterday seen at a non specific place in a capital city doing nothing in particular.

#scoop

Here is the statement,
Bournemouth and Scotland winger Ryan Fraser, 25 is about to sign for Arsenal, after the 25-year-old was spotted in London. (Football.London)

What was “interesting” about the Instagram post was the location tag didn’t work. It was a screen shot. Like he wasn’t really there...

...just chucking that out there for the conspiracy theorists.

He was walking his dog at baiter this afternoon.
My sister was at Baiter this savo..pushing my mum in a wheelchair..she lives in nearby flats.....i phoned and asked her earlier if she spotted Ryan...No ..she said but she thinks she saw "that Redknapp man" talking to Sergio Busquets who had been chasing a cat along the foreshore. Wtf that was all about ..i dont know...but if Harry is scouting for us..Serge could be an idea for EH to ponder!
Not sure why Busquets would be in Poole though...maybe he had heard about the new little Poole pottery shop opening up ..Catalonians like their pottery ive been reliably informed .

Last edited:

;