Sad day

After watching recent games at Dean Court and the football we play will find it hard to get any enthusiasm in watching a team managed by our present England manager.

Keen as I am for fraser to go well, I not going to repeat my error during Ritchie's early games for Scotland when I watched his games on tv . You think England games are dire just wait until you see Scotland. These international games are so inferior to the Prem league now it just makes me more frustrated with the international break.

Silent AFCB - 22/3/2017 12:39

23:45 kick off for me... F' that. Only for AFCB games and the odd Champions League game will I stay up.

A bit late here. Will try and find highlights later.

Very best of luck to Ryan

SlowDownDerek - 23/3/2017 09:06

"10 German bombers" "Have you ever seen a German win a war" "f*ck the IRA" brexit songs.

Embarrassing England support.

You realise Southampton will be saying the exact same thing about us on their forum in 10 days time.
People drink alcohol and shout silly or inappropriate things at football matches.

....good read that....must be great to be so moronic, without a care or understanding gof the world and how the human race has moved on and left some behind!

Good guardian article .England fans these days are about as intimidating as an official Bournemouth supporters coach from the 1990's.

wallmth - 23/3/2017 17:51

Good guardian article .England fans these days are about as intimidating as an official Bournemouth supporters coach from the 1990's.

Read the title associating the bad behaviour of a minority of English with Brexit.

I didn't bother with the rest the Guardian has become a parody of itself.

tradition, the excuse for behaving how you want while ignoring that the 20th century has arrived.

Imagine signing and chanting about the team and the players at some time during a game....a new tradition waiting to happen

Kudos - 23/3/2017 20:52

wallmth - 23/3/2017 17:51

Read the title associating the bad behaviour of a minority of English with Brexit.

I didn't bother with the rest the Guardian has become a parody of itself.

Yeah , best thing that ever happened to the Guardian was Brexit ..they love it!!!! :34:

;