(sadly non) - Eddie Howe

Any ideas how quick all four episodes come out? I’ve currently got prime, was about to cancel but this bloody thing is likely to pull me in…

If even Burnley are getting one of these, I'm surprised we aren't all over it like a rash now we have the American connection.

To be honest, given there has been the Wrexham show, now Newcastle and Burnley, it would all feel a bit bandwagon'ish if there was to be something on us...

Personally I'll be glad if there isn't one...

And Sunderland. And Spurs. And Man City. There have been loads, but there's only one I'm really interested in...

Interesting comments on the circumstances regarding his departure from AFCB. Doubling down, far more than he did on the high performance podcast. Categorically stating it was his decision as he had nothing left.

A rewriting of history? An easy stance to take in hindsight as it’s convenient or the honest truth?

I’m beginning to question my previously held position I’ll confess.

Interesting comments on the circumstances regarding his departure from AFCB. Doubling down, far more than he did on the high performance podcast. Categorically stating it was his decision as he had nothing left.

A rewriting of history? An easy stance to take in hindsight as it’s convenient or the honest truth?

I’m beginning to question my previously held position I’ll confess.

Ive always assumed it was his decision from day one...especially after Demin put out a public message clearly aimed at encouraging Eddie to stay.

Why do you think it was different?

Don't forget that Willo almost had a meltdown on air about "something he'd heard" regarding EH's departure which he wanted to confirm. He then never elaborated or mentioned it again which made it appear as though he'd been told to keep quiet. There was quite a lot of supposition (from me undoubtedly, among others) about that.

Ive always assumed it was his decision from day one...especially after Demin put out a public message clearly aimed at encouraging Eddie to stay.

Why do you think it was different?

The noise around the club at the time.

;