Safe standing

That was a golfing umbrella, where's the problem with folding umbrellas once a steward has assessed it and found that it wasn't a cunningly disguised flare?

(I walk from Bournemouth station and have now been soaked to the skin twice thanks to me consciously not taking a folding umbrella.

Sat for 90 minutes pissed wet through isn't conducive to me thinking warm thoughts when it comes to AFCB off the field.

Also, if you can't bring in a golfing umbrella why are walking sticks allowed? :throw:

Without wishing to give people ideas, my weapon of choice would be steel toe capped boots/shoes/trainers.

My point is, if you're looking for trouble, just about anything can be used as a weapon.
A few years ago the bloke who used to sit behind would get extremely animated when the action on the pitch got exciting.
Then the usual kicks in my lower back through the gap between seat and it's back,then several clouts around my head.
Finally I would get some smacks from a programme edge or corner.
Trust me a rolled -up programme is capable of drawing blood.

I suppose you could hit someone with a walking stick as well and I see a number of those in our ground.

Years ago and I think it was a cup game against Yeovil, there was a walking stick fight in the MS from memory.

;