Saints away tickets

bigfatolly

Star Player
How are they selling these?
Its very difficult on an ipad to see exactly what seats you are picking,it looks like they are selling the front half of each block,is that correct?
If so i will hang on as i would rather be in the rear half of the block.

Blocks 46 and 47 plenty of seats available, and a few individual seats dotted about in the other two sections.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.21.32.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.21.32.png
    892.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.21.45.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.21.45.png
    697.4 KB · Views: 15
Confused with this. Is it the rear of the three blocks nearest the home fans that are selling or have the other blocks sold. Trying to work out whether to stick or twist to get nearer the goal? Can anyone help

Confused with this. Is it the rear of the three blocks nearest the home fans that are selling or have the other blocks sold. Trying to work out whether to stick or twist to get nearer the goal? Can anyone help

Exactly what I'm asking Neil.
It looks to me like they are selling the front half of the blocks .
Whether they have already sold the rear half I don't know.
Last season I held out until it went right down in points and I got a much better seat than previous seasons

Exactly what I'm asking Neil.
It looks to me like they are selling the front half of the blocks .
Whether they have already sold the rear half I don't know.
Last season I held out until it went right down in points and I got a much better seat than previous seasons

Me too. It looks like back of blocks to me though. How can we find out. Surely we will have sold to the thousand out people with more than ten points already

I think it’s an issue with the way those picture are displayed. At present there are 36ish rows for sale in block 46 (if you count the rows); that’s the full block! So I wouldn’t hold out any hope of additional seats being released in block 46 or 47.

We got block 44 row cc (29 I think) last Wednesday. They said 47 would be sold first etc but all seemed to be available immediately.

I think it’s an issue with the way those picture are displayed. At present there are 36ish rows for sale in block 46 (if you count the rows); that’s the full block! So I wouldn’t hold out any hope of additional seats being released in block 46 or 47.
Yep, my seats are row LL and are pictured half way down, therefore I'm sure it's just the way it is displayed (badly).

It says on website 43 will be sold last same as last year. We waited and got great seats right in line with Calum Wilson running clean through to miss ! It’s a gamble though

It says on website 43 will be sold last same as last year. We waited and got great seats right in line with Calum Wilson running clean through to miss ! It’s a gamble though
What on whether he will score?
I didn't buy the tickets, but I assume we would have got 43 if they were available. Not quite sure why we would release 44-48 in one go, but not 43 though Neil?

What on whether he will score?
I didn't buy the tickets, but I assume we would have got 43 if they were available. Not quite sure why we would release 44-48 in one go, but not 43 though Neil?

I agree. But on the website it does say 43will be released last inaccordance with what Southampton has requested.

So ,i cracked and bought block 46,row JJ,is that front half or rear half as i cannot remember how they do the rows at ST Fairies?

;